TestAS is an academic aptitude exam, which tests the general and subject-specific eligibility for university admittance.
Since October 2016, the completion of TestAS is compulsory for all prospective students who wish to participate in our study preparatory courses with language emphasis.
TestAS can replace a missing diploma or college experience as a basis for admission to the University.
The test includes a core test (110 minutes) and a self-chosen subject-specific section (150 minutes). You may choose between the following subject areas for the latter portion of the exam:
- Subject I: Humanities, Cultural Studies, and Social Sciences
- Subject II: Engineering
- Subject III: Mathematics, Computer Science, and Natural Sciences
- Subject IV: Economics
The test can be taken in either German, English, or Arabic.
You can register through the central portal. Here you can also find out more about TestAS as well as the next examination dates.
- Only the first test is free of charge.
- It is only possible to unsubscribe within the registration period.
- Please inform yourself about rooms and time shortly before the examination day. Log in with your personal access data in the portal section.
To prepare the exam, you can download the exercises in German and English or in Arabic.
If you need further information, we would be pleased to advise you during our office hours.