Thursday 11:00 am – 01:30 pm
At this Ingenium event, you will meet representatives of Evonik Industries AG and learn about innovative working fields and job opportunities, get to know the company's hiring process and development prospects as well as its philosophy and working culture.
EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG – LEADING BEYOND CHEMISTRY
As the builders of the future, we're working to improve people's lives. By thinking beyond chemistry. Today and tomorrow.
What will the world look like in 10 or 20 years? What will humankind need? What challenges might we face? What solutions might help us to overcome them? In more than 100 markets, about 33,000 people working at Evonik explore ways to make the world—and everyday life—better by finding answers to questions like these.
Explore a world full of opportunities with the world's leading specialty chemicals company. https://careers.evonik.com/en/
Introduction of the Process Technology & Engineering group of Evonik Operations GmbH
We are a central function supporting Evonik's Businesses with Services in the area of Engineering, Process Technology and Process Safety.
Our Mission is to support and collaborate with Evonik's businesses globally, by delivering competitive technologies applied with excellence in investment projects. In the exciting Polymer arena we are active along the complete asset life circle, ranging from the first feasibility studies for product development to the start-up of production-scale plants.
- Dr. Henning Schäfer | Head of Chemical Reaction & Polymer Technologies
- Jasmin Günther | Regional Expert, Employer Branding GER & EMEA
- Christian Zander | Process Engineer, Chemical Reaction & Polymer Technologies
- Dr. Erik Kersten | Process Engineer, Chemical Reaction & Polymer Technologies
- Dr. David Eckes | Business Manager at Evonik, Oil Additives
Target Group: Doctoral candidates and postdocs of all disciplines, particularly from Natural Sciences (Chemistry and Environmental Science)
Date/time: Thursday, June 10th, 2021 | 11:00 am – 1:30 pm
- Online via Zoom
- You will receive the link for logging in to the virtual room via email.
Please register for this event here.
Important information for registration
Please note that a registration via the registration form is obligatory for all Ingenium events.
Courses are free of charge for early career researchers of the TU Darmstadt.
Please consider the following information concerning the registration procedure:
- Please register for each event with a separate registration form.
- Once your registration form is submitted, your registration is binding.
- At least two weeks before the event starts, you will receive information about the status of your registration.
- Registrations are recognised in the order in which they have been submitted.
- Events will only take place if the necessary number of participants is reached.
- If you cannot participate in an event for which you have already registered, please contact us immediately to allow people on the waiting list to take your place.
- In the case of unexcused absence, future registrations will be considered subordinately.
- If an event is announced in German, it will be conducted in German. If an event is announced in English, it will be conducted in English.
The following applies only to trainings in the qualification programme:
- The registration form must be signed by your supervisor or adviser.
- You can register for up to five events per programme.
- Please send your registration as a scanned pdf version by e-mail. Alternatively, you may also send the registration by internal mail.
Child Care during events
You would like to participate in Ingenium events but do not have child care during that time? Here you can find more information about short-term child care at TU Darmstadt.