Tuesday 12:00 am – 02:00 pm
Explore the world of Siemens and find out about career opportunites at a global player in digital transformation, infrastructure, mobility and health.
Siemens AG focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and decentralized energy systems, on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries, and on smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport.
At this Ingenium event, you will meet representatives of Siemens, learn about innovative working fields and job opportunities and get to know the company's hiring process, development prospects, philosophy and working culture.
- Dr. Fabian Rhein
- Dr. Ramon Springer
- Dr. Julian Boha
- Markus von Gemmingen-Hornberg
- Manuela Wolf
Target Group: Doctoral candidates and postdocs of all disciplines
Date/time: Tuesday, January 26th, 2021 | 12 am – 2 pm
Location: Online via Zoom (You will receive the link for logging in to the virtual room via email after successful registration.)
Please register for this event online.
Important information for registration
Please note that a registration via the registration form is obligatory for all Ingenium events.
Courses are free of charge for early career researchers of the TU Darmstadt.
Please consider the following information concerning the registration procedure:
- Please register for each event with a separate registration form.
- Once your registration form is submitted, your registration is binding.
- At least two weeks before the event starts, you will receive information about the status of your registration.
- Registrations are recognised in the order in which they have been submitted.
- Events will only take place if the necessary number of participants is reached.
- If you cannot participate in an event for which you have already registered, please contact us immediately to allow people on the waiting list to take your place.
- In the case of unexcused absence, future registrations will be considered subordinately.
- If an event is announced in German, it will be conducted in German. If an event is announced in English, it will be conducted in English.
The following applies only to trainings in the qualification programme:
- The registration form must be signed by your supervisor or adviser.
- You can register for up to five events per programme.
- Please send your registration as a scanned pdf version by e-mail. Alternatively, you may also send the registration by internal mail.
Child Care during events
You would like to participate in Ingenium events but do not have child care during that time? Here you can find more information about short-term child care at TU Darmstadt.