Tuesday 2:30- 4:00 pm
In your research, a large amount of digital data and possibly software is created. You may also reuse data and software from previous research projects. A lot of questions about research data management come along, e.g.
- What are the „Guidelines on Digital Research Data at TU Darmstadt“?
- Where do I save my data safely and securely?
- How do I keep track of my data?
- Does anyone else understand my data?
- Who actually owns research data and who may use it?
- What standards, best practices and tools for dealing with data are there in my field?
- Where and how can I archive or publish selected data?
- What happens to the data after my project is completed?
- How does the research data team at TU Darmstadt – TUdata – support me in handling my data?
We will answer these and other – and above all your – questions during this workshop.
In particular, we will get to know the TUdata tools: TUdmo, TU-GitLab, TUdatalib.
Note: Please bring along data from your own research and, if possible, your own notebook.
Trainers: Gerald Jagusch & Andre Pfeifer, ULB
Date/time: Tuesday, April 21st, 2020 | 2:30-4:00 pm
Location: S1|20 ULB Room 23
Please register for this event online.
Important information for registration
Please note that a registration via the registration form is obligatory for all Ingenium events.
Courses are free of charge for early career researchers of the TU Darmstadt.
Please consider the following information concerning the registration procedure:
- Please register for each event with a separate registration form.
- Once your registration form is submitted, your registration is binding.
- At least two weeks before the event starts, you will receive information about the status of your registration.
- Registrations are recognised in the order in which they have been submitted.
- Events will only take place if the necessary number of participants is reached.
- If you cannot participate in an event for which you have already registered, please contact us immediately to allow people on the waiting list to take your place.
- In the case of unexcused absence, future registrations will be considered subordinately.
- If an event is announced in German, it will be conducted in German. If an event is announced in English, it will be conducted in English.
The following applies only to trainings in the qualification programme:
- The registration form must be signed by your supervisor or adviser.
- You can register for up to five events per programme.
- Please send your registration as a scanned pdf version by e-mail. Alternatively, you may also send the registration by internal mail.
Child Care during events
You would like to participate in Ingenium events but do not have child care during that time? Here you can find more information about short-term child care at TU Darmstadt.