Thursday and Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Agile project management is used when classic project management methods are unlikely to succeed. For over 15 years, Agile Project Management methods have been finding more and more followers in those areas that need to respond to changing circumstances in order to generate innovative results.
After this event you will know how to start agile projects and which tools you will use for this and for further project control. You will get to know different possibilities of structuring. How to complete your project and learn from your projects completes the workshop.
The training deals with the framework and conditions for agile projects. On the basis of the procedure and structuring of a project, the participants will develop on the basis of practical examples which factors determine the success or failure of a project. You will learn how agile project management can succeed and how current projects can be successfully completed. The participants get to know different methods in order to learn from projects.
The workshop provides experience-based learning as basis to develop own mental models which can be compared with theoretical foundations. Arising questions will be answered using alternations between projector projections, flipcharts and direct action of the participants to create a balanced mix of theoretical input and direct implementation. Role play and group interaction complete the units.
Target group: Doctoral candidates and Postdocs from all departments and fields of study
Trainer: Dr. Oliver Emmler | doctoroo
- Thursday, January 23rd, 2020 | 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday, January 24th, 2020 | 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: S1|21 (Magdalenenstraße 25), Room A 105
Please fill in the Ingenium registration form and send it signed by your supervisor or adviser via E-Mail: ingenium-anmeldung@tu-…
Important information for registration
Please note that a registration via the registration form is obligatory for all Ingenium events.
Courses are free of charge for early career researchers of the TU Darmstadt.
Please consider the following information concerning the registration procedure:
- Please register for each event with a separate registration form.
- Once your registration form is submitted, your registration is binding.
- At least two weeks before the event starts, you will receive information about the status of your registration.
- Registrations are recognised in the order in which they have been submitted.
- Events will only take place if the necessary number of participants is reached.
- If you cannot participate in an event for which you have already registered, please contact us immediately to allow people on the waiting list to take your place.
- In the case of unexcused absence, future registrations will be considered subordinately.
- If an event is announced in German, it will be conducted in German. If an event is announced in English, it will be conducted in English.
The following applies only to trainings in the qualification programme:
- The registration form must be signed by your supervisor or adviser.
- You can register for up to five events per programme.
- Please send your registration as a scanned pdf version by e-mail. Alternatively, you may also send the registration by internal mail.
Child Care during events
You would like to participate in Ingenium events but do not have child care during that time? Here you can find more information about short-term child care at TU Darmstadt.