Wednesday 12:00 am – 2:00 pm
Are you nearing the end of your PhD and planning a career in academia? Do you need orientation on how to finance your future research as a postdoc?
This Ingenium information session will inform you about funding options for postdoctoral research projects.
Contents in brief:
- Information on the general requirements for the postdoc phase
- Overview of funding opportunities in Germany and abroad
- Overview of interdisciplinary and subject-specific programs and their requirements
Target group: Advanced doctoral candidates and postdocs from all departments and fields of study
Trainer: Dr. Angela Müller | Directorate of Research and Transfer, TU Darmstadt, Ingenium – Young Researchers at TU Darmstadt
Date/time: Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020 | 12:00 am – 2:00 pm
Location: S1|21 Ingenium House (Magdalenenstraße 25), Room A 105
Please register for this event online.
Important information for registration
Please note that a registration via the registration form is obligatory for all Ingenium events.
Courses are free of charge for early career researchers of the TU Darmstadt.
Please consider the following information concerning the registration procedure:
- Please register for each event with a separate registration form.
- Once your registration form is submitted, your registration is binding.
- At least two weeks before the event starts, you will receive information about the status of your registration.
- Registrations are recognised in the order in which they have been submitted.
- Events will only take place if the necessary number of participants is reached.
- If you cannot participate in an event for which you have already registered, please contact us immediately to allow people on the waiting list to take your place.
- In the case of unexcused absence, future registrations will be considered subordinately.
- If an event is announced in German, it will be conducted in German. If an event is announced in English, it will be conducted in English.
The following applies only to trainings in the qualification programme:
- The registration form must be signed by your supervisor or adviser.
- You can register for up to five events per programme.
- Please send your registration as a scanned pdf version by e-mail. Alternatively, you may also send the registration by internal mail.
Child Care during events
You would like to participate in Ingenium events but do not have child care during that time? Here you can find more information about short-term child care at TU Darmstadt.