Are you interested in increasing the dissemination and visibility of your research? This can be done, for example, through Open Access publications.
The workshop gives an overview of the possibilities of publishing research results and support for your individual publication strategy.
- What do TU Darmstadt and research funders understand by Open Access?
- Which funding and financing possibilities are available for publications of TU members?
- Which publishers, other publication organs or offers of the ULB could be useful for me?
- What are the quality criteria for specialist publishers?
- What rights do I have as an author?
- Which services does the ULB offer to members of TU Darmstadt to support them in implementing the Open Access Policy?
After successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email.
Target group: Doctoral candidates and postdocs from all disciplines
Trainers: Anne Christine Günther & Karen Schiele | Universitäts- und Landesbibliothek Darmstadt
Date/time: Thursday, November 3rd, 2022 | 1:30 – 3 pm
Location: ULB Stadtmitte, room 23