Tuesday 2 – 3:30 pm
Are you interested in increasing dissemination and visibility of your research? This can be done, for example, through Open Access publications.
The workshop gives an overview of the possibilities of publishing research results and support for the individual publication strategy.
When the event is over, you will know
- what the TU Darmstadt and research funders understand by Open Access
- which funding and financing possibilities are available for publications of TU members
- which publishers, other publication organs or offers of the ULB could be useful for you
- what quality criteria there are for specialist publishers
- what rights you have as an author
- which services the ULB offers to members of TU Darmstadt to support them in implementing the Open Access Policy
Target group: Doctoral candidates and postdocs from all disciplines
Trainer Karen Schiele | ULB
Date/time: Tuesday, November 10th, 2020 | 2 – 3:30 pm
- Online via Zoom Pro
- You will receive the link for logging in to the virtual room via email.
Please register for this event online.
Important information for registration
Please note that a registration via the registration form is obligatory for all Ingenium events.
Courses are free of charge for early career researchers of the TU Darmstadt.
Please consider the following information concerning the registration procedure:
- Please register for each event with a separate registration form.
- Once your registration form is submitted, your registration is binding.
- At least two weeks before the event starts, you will receive information about the status of your registration.
- Registrations are recognised in the order in which they have been submitted.
- Events will only take place if the necessary number of participants is reached.
- If you cannot participate in an event for which you have already registered, please contact us immediately to allow people on the waiting list to take your place.
- In the case of unexcused absence, future registrations will be considered subordinately.
- If an event is announced in German, it will be conducted in German. If an event is announced in English, it will be conducted in English.
The following applies only to trainings in the qualification programme:
- The registration form must be signed by your supervisor or adviser.
- You can register for up to five events per programme.
- Please send your registration as a scanned pdf version by e-mail. Alternatively, you may also send the registration by internal mail.
Child Care during events
You would like to participate in Ingenium events but do not have child care during that time? Here you can find more information about short-term child care at TU Darmstadt.