Monday, 1:30- 3 pm
In this workshop, researchers will learn how to use tools to find thematic literature related to their research focus.
Participants learn to develop their own search strategies and apply them in the workshop. In addition, the scientific and qualitative evaluation of search results plays a decisive role. They will also learn how to create notifications for newly published works in their research field.
At the end of the workshop, the participants will learn how to manage the literature they have found in order to facilitate efficient knowledge management.
If you attend, please make sure that your VPN access is activated: Instructions for setting up a VPN.
Target group: Doctoral candidates and postdocs from all disciplines
Trainer Andre Pfeifer | ULB
Date/time: Monday, July 5th, 2021 | 1:30 – 3 pm
- Online via Zoom Pro
- You will receive the link for logging in via email.
Please register for this event here.
Important information for registration
Please note that a registration via the registration form is obligatory for all Ingenium events.
Courses are free of charge for early career researchers of the TU Darmstadt.
Please consider the following information concerning the registration procedure:
- Please register for each event with a separate registration form.
- Once your registration form is submitted, your registration is binding.
- At least two weeks before the event starts, you will receive information about the status of your registration.
- Registrations are recognised in the order in which they have been submitted.
- Events will only take place if the necessary number of participants is reached.
- If you cannot participate in an event for which you have already registered, please contact us immediately to allow people on the waiting list to take your place.
- In the case of unexcused absence, future registrations will be considered subordinately.
- If an event is announced in German, it will be conducted in German. If an event is announced in English, it will be conducted in English.
The following applies only to trainings in the qualification programme:
- The registration form must be signed by your supervisor or adviser.
- You can register for up to five events per programme.
- Please send your registration as a scanned pdf version by e-mail. Alternatively, you may also send the registration by internal mail.
Child Care during events
You would like to participate in Ingenium events but do not have child care during that time? Here you can find more information about short-term child care at TU Darmstadt.