Friday 9:00 am – 12:00 am
Third-party funds for research become more and more important to conduct own research projects. To successfully apply for research funding, researchers need the knowledge on funding sources, processes and formalities. In this event, we provide an overview on third party funding opportunities in Germany and support structures at TU Darmstadt.
- Which funding agencies do exist?
- Which funding programs are there?
- Which funding program fits with my requirements?
- Which conditions need to be considered?
- Which support does TU Darmstadt offer?
Advanced doctoral candidates and Post-Docs of all disciplines that work on a research proposal or plan to do so
Dr. Stina Preuß | Directorate VI – Research Services & Technology Transfer, TU Darmstadt
Dr. Karin Süß | Directorate VI – Research Services & Technology Transfer, TU Darmstadt
- Friday, January 21st, 2022 | 9:00 am – 12:00 am
- Online via Zoom Pro
- You will receive the link to log in to the virtual room via email by the speakers.
Please fill in the Ingenium registration form and send it signed by your supervisor or adviser via E-Mail: ingenium-anmeldung@tu-…
Important information for registration
Please note that a registration via the registration form is obligatory for all Ingenium events.
Courses are free of charge for early career researchers of the TU Darmstadt.
Please consider the following information concerning the registration procedure:
- Please register for each event with a separate registration form.
- Once your registration form is submitted, your registration is binding.
- At least two weeks before the event starts, you will receive information about the status of your registration.
- Registrations are recognised in the order in which they have been submitted.
- Events will only take place if the necessary number of participants is reached.
- If you cannot participate in an event for which you have already registered, please contact us immediately to allow people on the waiting list to take your place.
- In the case of unexcused absence, future registrations will be considered subordinately.
- If an event is announced in German, it will be conducted in German. If an event is announced in English, it will be conducted in English.
The following applies only to trainings in the qualification programme:
- The registration form must be signed by your supervisor or adviser.
- You can register for up to five events per programme.
- Please send your registration as a scanned pdf version by e-mail.
Child Care during events
You would like to participate in Ingenium events but do not have child care during that time? Here you can find more information about short-term child care at TU Darmstadt.