Managing sources and citations in the academic writing process requires a lot of attention, time and care. Reference management programmes can help here. In this workshop you will learn to use the programme Citavi.
- How do I search for literature in reference management programmes?
- How do I import title data and documents?
- How do I structure literature based on an outline?
- How do I create knowledge elements such as image citations from PDFs?
- How do I insert footnote and text citations into my text?
- How do I work with Citavi in a team?
You will get answers to these questions in the workshop and can apply your new knowledge directly to practical examples.
When you are attending, please make sure that your VPN access is activated.
Target group: Doctoral candidates and postdocs without prior knowledge of Citavi (TU Darmstadt and RMU)
Trainer: Leona Maron I University and State Library Darmstadt
Date/time: Wednesday, February 7th, 2024 I 3:20 – 4:50 pm
Location: Online (Zoom)