Artikel (Details) (DE+EN)

Foreign university entrance qualification and (master) degree in Germany – which portal to use?

The selection of the way how to register or enroll for the PhD always depends on the country of your university entrance qualification!

Even if you have received the latest degree (master) in Germany, you have to use the webportal “movein” for your enrollment.

Please consider the notes in the web.