Friday, 12 – 2 pm
You are interested in doing a doctorate in Germany?
The Ingenium information event “Doing a doctorate in Germany – everything you need to know” introduces to you the specificities of the German science system and provides general information about how to obtain a doctorate degree in Germany and, more particularly, at TU Darmstadt.
You will learn about the requirements for a doctorate, different ways of doing a doctorate (individual/structured) and funding opportunities.
Furthermore, we will explain how to apply for a doctorate.
There will be lots of room for your questions.
Target group: Master‘s students and (prospective) doctoral candidates of all subjects interested in a doctorate at TU Darmstadt
Trainer: Dr. Angela Müller | Ingenium
Date/time: Friday, December 17, 2021 | 12 – 2pm
- Online via Zoom Pro
Please register for this event here.
After successful registration, you will receive a confirmation mail. The link for logging in to the virtual room will be sent to you via email a few days prior to the event.
Important information for registration
Please note that a registration via the registration form is obligatory for all Ingenium events.
Courses are free of charge for early career researchers of the TU Darmstadt.
Please consider the following information concerning the registration procedure:
- Please register for each event with a separate registration form.
- Once your registration form is submitted, your registration is binding.
- At least two weeks before the event starts, you will receive information about the status of your registration.
- Registrations are recognised in the order in which they have been submitted.
- Events will only take place if the necessary number of participants is reached.
- If you cannot participate in an event for which you have already registered, please contact us immediately to allow people on the waiting list to take your place.
- In the case of unexcused absence, future registrations will be considered subordinately.
- If an event is announced in German, it will be conducted in German. If an event is announced in English, it will be conducted in English.
The following applies only to trainings in the qualification programme:
- The registration form must be signed by your supervisor or adviser.
- You can register for up to five events per programme.
- Please send your registration as a scanned pdf version by e-mail. Alternatively, you may also send the registration by internal mail.
Child Care during events
You would like to participate in Ingenium events but do not have child care during that time? Here you can find more information about short-term child care at TU Darmstadt.