Central competences on proposal writing for Third-Party funding are an integral part of scientific education. To this end, we are offering a course for young academics considering or working on a draft for a research proposal (DFG or similar).
After sharing general information we discuss your questions on your research concepts or drafts for proposals. One of the Senior Scientific Advisors (Foschungsmentor:in), at TU Darmstadt, will share her or his knowledge from the perspective of both reviewer and applicant of research proposals.
- How do I write a successful research proposal?
- What needs to be considered regarding formalities and content?
- How do I enhance my chances in the process of the proposal application?
Target group: Advanced doctoral candidates and Post-Docs of all disciplines who work on a research proposal or plan to do so
- Dr. Stina Preuß | Directorate VI – Research Services & Technology Transfer, TU Darmstadt
- Dr. Karin Süß | Directorate VI – Research Services & Technology Transfer, TU Darmstadt
Date/Time: Wednesday, October 19th, 2022 | 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Location: S1|21 Ingenium House (Magdalenenstr. 25) Room A105
Please fill in the (wird in neuem Tab geöffnet) and send it signed by your supervisor or adviser via E-Mail: Ingenium registration formingenium-anmeldung@tu-…