The Certified Scrum Master is the most common certificate when it comes to Agile Project Management. One of the most popular certifying bodies is Scrum.org, with their “Professional Scrum Master Certificate (PSM I)”. In order to achieve the PSM I it is required to successfully pass an online test of 80 questions with at least 85% of the questions answered correctly.
This AddOn-training to the Ingenium course “Agile Project Manangement/Agiles Projektmanagement” will cover the more specific topics required for the assessment and also prepare the participants for the test.
Experience shows that this way of preparation not only results in a high success rate, but also deepens the general understanding of Scrum and Agile.
What you need to know:
- You will not be certified during the training. Instead, it will be up to you to perform the assessment after the training, on your own.
- The assessment will cost 150$ – charged directly by Scrum.org – for each try. Neither Ingenium nor the trainer are involved in or benefitting from this fee.
- It is completely up to you if you want to try the assessment after the training. You can also use the training to deepen your understanding of Scrum and Agile and learn about some more specific aspects.
- Scaling Scrum – How to work with many Scrum teams on one product
- Extreme Programming – Software engineering practices
- (overview, no actual software development background required)
- The Scrum Values
- Assessment training, best practices & tips
- This seminar is only offered as an AddOn to the 2-day seminar “Agile Project Management/Agiles Projektmanagement”. Participation of the training “Agile Project Management/Agiles Projectmanangement” is mandatory prior to this training.
- The Scrum Master Assessment by Scrum.org is only available in English. Depending on the participant group, the training will also be held in English.
- Presentation (Flipchart, Powerpoint)
- Group exercises
Target group: Doctoral candidates and postdocs, who want to pass the Professional Scrum Master Assessment
Trainer: Michael Cramer | facilitating Agile
Date/Time: Thursday, March 2nd, 2023 | 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: S1|21 Ingenium House (Magdalenenstr. 25), Room A105
Please fill in the (wird in neuem Tab geöffnet) and send it signed by your supervisor or adviser via E-Mail: Ingenium registration formingenium-anmeldung@tu-…