Event for participants without prior knowledge of Citavi.
Managing sources and citations in the academic writing process requires a lot of attention, time and care. Reference management programmes can help here. In this workshop you will learn to use the programme Citavi.
- How do I search for literature in reference management programmes?
- How do I import title data and documents?
- How do I structure literature based on an outline?
- How do I create knowledge elements such as image citations from PDFs?
- How do I insert footnote and text citations into my text?
- How do I work with Citavi in a team?
You will get answers to these questions in the workshop and can apply your new knowledge directly to practical examples.
If you are attending, please make sure that your VPN access is activated (Instructions fo setting up VPN).
After successful registration, you will receive a confirmation mail. The link for logging in to the virtual room will be sent to you via email a few days prior to the event.
Target group: Doctoral candidates and postdocs of all disciplines (without prior knowledge of Citavi)
Trainers: Andre Pfeifer & Leona Maron I Universitäts- und Landesbibliothek Darmstadt
Date/time: Tuesday, February 7th, 2023 I 1:30 – 3 pm
Location: Online (Zoom)