Services for Research Networks
Gender Consulting for Research Networks
TU Darmstadt aims at strengthening equal opportunities for men and women in all of its institutions and departments. The service unit for Gender Consulting has been established as part of the Gender Equality Office to provide collaborative research networks with a professional point of contact for gender equality-related matters and to create synergies between research networks.
Existing research networks at TU Darmstadt as well as all people seeking advice about gender equality when applying for a third-party funded project, e.g. coordinated DFG-programmes, as well as BMBF-, EU- and LOEWE-projects.
- Consulting on gender equality-related matters for all phases of application
- Support during on-site reviews
- Consulting on gender equality policies within the collaborative research networks
- Coordination of gender equality activities within collaborative research networks
- Implementation of gender equality policies across multiple research networks
- Consulting for scientists
- Coordination with other service institutions at TU Darmstadt
The basic funding is guaranteed by TU Darmstadt, so that research networks that are in the application phase can use the services of the Gender Consulting unit. Existing DFG research networks can get involved in financing the service unit with a share of their gender equality funding and thus gain professional advice and support for their gender equality activities.
Participating Research Associations
The service unit Gender Consulting is an active member of the national Gender Consulting Network and contributes to upholding the quality standard in the field of equal opportunities in collaborative research networks through a regular exchange within the network and with the DFG.
Workshop and Coaching „Excellence and Visibility for Career-Networks in Academia, Industry and Politics”, 05-07 March 2019