Leading yourself, leading others – What you need to be in the lead! (July 17 & 18, 2018)
9 am – 5 pm
Modern leaders are no longer bosses who give orders but highly flexible managers who are determined to adapt to an extremely dynamic working environment. In order to increase the success of their company they need to be able to engage their employees and support them in reaching their goals. They need to be authentic and strong when dealing with challenges and they need to be inventive and open-minded.
But how can you become such a leader? What do you need to do to motivate you employees? How can you develop a clear style of communication in order to create a productive and successful working environment for your team and yourself?
Contents in brief:
In this workshop you will reflect on your own role as a leader. You will improve your leadership communication skills and you will find out what your employees might need in order to work motivated and engaged.
The format will be very experiential. We will work with your individual questions and topics.
As participants you will…
- prepare for your new responsibilities as a leader
- develop your own approach to your leadership role
- learn how to be confident even in difficult situations
- learn how to moderate and lead effective communication
- learn how to set and achieve motivating targets for yourself and your team.
- discuss how to apply a variety of leadership tools
- Personality Models (Drivers, 4 Elements)
Target group: Doctoral candidates and postdocs from all departments and fields of study
Trainer: Fadja Ehlail | Com-Across
- Tuesday, July 17th, 2018 | 10 am – 5 pm
- Wednesday, July 18th, 2018 | 10 am – 5 pm
Location: S1|03 (Old main university building), Room 212
Please fill in the Ingenium registration form and send it signed by your supervisor or advisor by email: ingenium-anmeldung@tu-…