New as doctoral candidate at TU Darmstadt? Ingenium will organise an event designed especially for you. Impulse – Getting started and connected will provide basic information for a good start at TU Darmstadt and for the initial phase of your doctorate. The two-day event will take place on January 24th and 25th 2019 and we would like to invite you to join us and other young researchers from all fields of study at Kloster Höchst/Odenwald (near Darmstadt). You organize your travel and cover your travelling expenses – we take care of the rest. For more information and the registration form, see here.
Ingenium – Young Researchers at TU Darmstadt
Ingenium – Young Researchers at TU Darmstadt is the umbrella organisation for promoting early career researchers. Together with the departments, graduate schools, and research training groups, Ingenium promotes and qualifies early career researchers at TU Darmstadt for both academic and non-academic careers.
Ingenium is guided by the basic understanding that the core of a doctoral- or a postdoc-phase is the individual, independent, and internationally recognised research. The supervisors in the departments, graduate schools and research training groups are the pillars of promoting early career researchers. Ingenium wants to support their work and, together, we assist our early career researchers and provide a scope for development and independent research.
With Ingenium, the TU Darmstadt supports:
- Early career researchers at TU Darmstadt
- The departments, graduate schools and research training groups to achieve their goals in promoting early career researchers
By promoting early career researchers and offering a wide variety of information and activities, the following goals are addressed:
- Successful completion of the doctorate within a reasonable time span
- Supervision of doctoral candidates within a binding and reliable framework of conditions
- Completing the doctorate according to the rules of good scientific practice
- Promotion of equal opportunities
- Professional skills programme for both academic and non-academic careers
- Internal and external networking of early career researchers with the scientific community
- Internationalization of the doctoral phase