Ingenium – Young Researchers at TU Darmstadt
Ingenium – Young Researchers at TU Darmstadt is the umbrella organisation for promoting early career researchers. Together with the departments, graduate schools, and research training groups, Ingenium promotes and qualifies early career researchers at TU Darmstadt for both academic and non-academic careers.
Ingenium is guided by the basic understanding that the core of a doctoral- or a postdoc-phase is the individual, independent, and internationally recognised research. The supervisors in the departments, graduate schools and research training groups are the pillars of promoting early career researchers. Ingenium wants to support their work and, together, we assist our early career researchers and provide a scope for development and independent research.
With Ingenium, the TU Darmstadt supports:
- Early career researchers at TU Darmstadt
- The departments, graduate schools and research training groups to achieve their goals in promoting early career researchers
By promoting early career researchers and offering a wide variety of information and activities, the following goals are addressed:
- Successful completion of the doctorate within a reasonable time span
- Supervision of doctoral candidates within a binding and reliable framework of conditions
- Completing the doctorate according to the rules of good scientific practice
- Promotion of equal opportunities
- Professional skills programme for both academic and non-academic careers
- Internal and external networking of early career researchers with the scientific community
- Internationalization of the doctoral phase