Technische Universität Darmstadt (TU Da) is inviting staff who is involved in developing and implementing strategy in the higher education sector in Europe to its International Staff Training Week entitled
“Making Strategy Work – Best Practice for Strategy Implementation in Universities”
The event brings together staff who is involved in developing and implementing strategy in the higher education sector in Europe: in university governance, central administration, faculties, schools and departments.
- Strategy development
- Strategic planning for professorial appointments
- Strategic quality management
- Monitoring of strategy implementation
- Aligning different levels of strategy
- Management of strategic partnerships between universities
- Modes of governance and participation in strategy development and implementation
Participate in workshops, share best practice and network with like-minded professionals.
You will find detailed information about the programme and the application process as well as everything around your stay in the city of Darmstadt – the Centre of Art Nouveau on our website.