Jobs / Part time work

Jobs / Part time work

The opportunity for international students (Non-EU-citizens) to finance their studies here through part-time work is very limited.

While participating in any of the study preparation activities (Studienkolleg, Deutschkurs), students may only seek gainful employment during the holiday periods.

Once enrolled at the university, international students are limited to 120 full days or 240 half-days of employment per year without a special work permit.

Additionally, you are allowed to hold a student assistant position in your college or university without a time restriction.

You can find student jobs at:

  • Stellenwerk
  • Citybüro der Agentur für Arbeit: 06151 – 304 304