How does a secure password look like? And how can you remember a good password? Below we have summarised the most important tips for you.
At a glance
A secure password...
- is at least 9 characters long. Basically: The longer, the better!
- contains upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters (?!%+…).
- is not the name of a family member, your own pet, etc.
- is preferably not found in the dictionary.
- is not just a simple password with a single number or one of the usual special characters ($, !, ?, #) at the beginning or end of the word.