Counselling and Help

Counselling and Help

Bild: Mareile Prüßner
Bild: Paul Glogowski

Student Service

The Student Service (Studierendenservice) helps with organisational matters such as re-registration or obtaining leave of absence or confirmation of study periods. This body also provides advice on applications and admissions and the associated administrative procedures. go

International Admission

This is the point of contact for international students requiring help with organisational matters such as re-registration, obtaining leave of absence or who wish to change degree programme. Prospective students with international university entrance eligibility can obtain advice on applying, admissions and enrolment. go


Useful information about studying and help:

Offices for Student Affairs

The Offices for Student Affairs are responsible for queries about TUCaN, courses, examinations (registering/withdrawing, notification of sickness), examination regulations and performance records. go