The Student Service will be closed during Christmas Break!
Personal advice: 21.12.2018 bis 04.01.2019
Advice by phone: 24.12.2018 bis 01.01.2019
The Student Service wishes Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
The Student Service (Studierendenservice) is responsible for all student and prospective student concerns and administrative matters
- Applications and admission (German university entrance eligibility)
- Registration, changing degree programme, including transfers from Bachelor's to Master's (German university entrance eligibility)
- Semester fees
- Re-registration, leave of absence, de-registration
- Enrolment certificates
- Issuing accreditation/duplicates and legalizing certificates
- Confirmation of study periods for pension providers
- Health insurance fund (Krankenkasse)
- Guest students
Prospective / current students with non-German or international university entrance eligibility
Students (German and non-German citizens alike) with international credentials and international students who are already enrolled are looked after by the international admissions unit.
Central Student Counseling Service (ZSB)
The Central Student Counseling Service (ZSB) provides
- Advice for students with learning difficulties, examination issues, wishing to change degree programme, withdraw from their course, etc.
- Advice for prospective students on choosing a degree programme
- Advice on general issues such as financial or domestic problems
Offices for Student Affairs
The Offices for Student Affairs answer questions about
- Modules and courses
- examinations (registering/withdrawing, notification of sickness/certificate, grades …),
- examination regulations
- performance records
The central TUCaN team is responsible for
- Technical issues, e.g. if the web portal is unavailable or you have problems logging in.