Max Müller and Delphine Müller-Alewyn Foundation
Since the academic year 2012/2013, the scholarship program of the Max Müller and Delphine Müller-Alewyn Foundation has supported the student exchange program between the TU Darmstadt and Finnish universities. Students at the Technical University of Darmstadt and its Finnish partner universities have the opportunity to receive the Finland-Scholarship after being successfully nominated as exchange students.
The Finland-Scholarship of the Müller Alewyn Foundation will additionally be paid to the Erasmus+ Scholarship. Requirements for this scholarship are listed below.
Requirements for Students at Finnish Partner Universities
- You must be enrolled as a student at one of our Finnish partner universities.
- You must be nominated by your university for a study abroad at TU Darmstadt.
- You must have completed a German language course showing proficiency in German language.
- You must apply before the deadline by submitting the application form and necessary supplementary materials.
If you are a student at TU Darmstadt and interested in this program, please click here.
Every semester, a maximum of three students from Finnish partner universities are awarded this scholarship. Students may receive it for a maximum of two semesters. The scholarship is worth €1,250.00 per semester in total. It will be transfered to the given bank account in two installments.
The following documents must be submitted as part of the application.
- Application Form
- For students at a Finnish partner university: German language level certificate from the Language center (DAAD form)
- Current Transcript of Records
- Cover Letter (written in German or English)
- Resume (written in German or English)
The application must be submitted in written form or via E-Mail to:
Referat Internationale Beziehungen & Mobilität
Received applications will be checked for completeness. The scholarships will be awarded by a selection committee on the basis of certified language ability, the cover letter, and academic record.
Applications of the nominated students from TU Darmstadt and its Finnish partner universities are due:
- By July 31 for a study abroad in the upcoming winter semester or participating in two semesters abroad
- By January 31 for a study abroad in the upcoming summer semester.