Semester and administration fees are payable to TU Darmstadt every semester. Please make sure to stay up-to-date about the amount of the current fees, as these are subject to change.
For current re-registrations, please consider the semester fee for payments received after 16.09.2020!
|Payment periods||Students||International Erasmus / Exchange Students or Students from Partner Institutions||Students enrolled in the Degree Programme Biomedical Engineering*|
|Receipt of Payment by 15.09.2020||270.47€||220.47€||367.99€|
|Receipt of Payment after 16.09.2020||300.47€||250.47€||397.99€|
As soon as your fee has been received by TU Darmstadt, you will receive your study documents on TUCaN and via letter post. The re-registration period has started on 15 January 2020).
If your payment is incomplete, expulsion from the university shall proceed in accordance with Section 59 (2) no. 2 and 4 of the Hesse University Act (HHG).
Please also read the information and notes on the re-registration page.
*The semester fee for the degree programme Biomedical Engineering is higher than the usual semester fee at TU Darmstadt due to the cooperation with the Goethe-Universität Frankfurt, for which the charge for the semester ticket from the RMV is higher.
- Guest student
- Authentication of TU certificates
- Leave of Absence / Semester on Leave
- Double degrees
- Students under 18 / minors
- IT services
- Changing degree programme or subject
- Additional course of study
- Change of name, address, elective subject, nationality and other details
- Semester Fees
- Practical work placements
- Duplicates / copies of TU certificates
- Ruhegehaltsfähige Dienstzeit nach dem Hessischen Beamtenversorgungsgesetz
- Student Service
- Studying with a disability
- Certificate of study