Semester and administration fees are payable to TU Darmstadt every semester. Please make sure to stay up-to-date about the amount of the current fees, as these are subject to change.
Winter Semester 2020/21
Fees for Summer Semester 2020: 270.47 euros.
Please note the different fees for Erasmus, Exchange, and other partner University students, specifically for the department of medical technology in the table below.
As soon as your fee has been received by TU Darmstadt, you will receive your study documents on TUCaN and via letter post. The re-registration period has started on 15 January 2020).
If your payment is incomplete, expulsion from the university shall proceed in accordance with Section 59 (2) no. 2 and 4 of the Hesse University Act (HHG).
Please also read the information and notes on the re-registration page.
|WiSe 2020/21||Students||International Erasmus / Exchange Students or Students from Partner Institutions||Students enrolled in the Degree Programme Biomedical Engineering*|
|Receipt of Payment by 15.09.2020||270.47€||220.47€||367.99€|
|Receipt of Payment after 16.09.2020||300.47€||250.47€||397.99€|
*The semester fee for the degree programme Biomedical Engineering is higher than the usual semester fee at TU Darmstadt due to the cooperation with the Goethe-Universität Frankfurt, for which the charge for the semester ticket from the RMV is higher.
- Guest student
- Authentication of TU certificates
- Leave of Absence / Semester on Leave
- Double degrees
- Students under 18 / minors
- IT services
- Changing degree programme or subject
- Additional course of study
- Change of name, address, elective subject, nationality and other details
- Semester Fees
- Practical work placements
- Duplicates / copies of TU certificates
- Ruhegehaltsfähige Dienstzeit nach dem Hessischen Beamtenversorgungsgesetz
- Student Service
- Studying with a disability
- Certificate of study