To study digitally, you will need a PC or laptop with stable Internet access, and possibly a headset and webcam for online meetings.
In addition to the leading platforms for studying and learning (TUCaN, Moodle), the TU Darmstadt also offers further infrastructure to organise your digital studies:
- On campus, you have access to TU Darmstadt's WiFi via eduroam.
- Via TU-VPN “Campus”, you have access to the electronic media of the University and State Library (ULB).
- As a student, you can also use free software such as ShareLaTex or virus protection software.
- In addition, you can use your free Zoom TU-Campus licenses for online study group meetings.
- The cloud storage platform “Hessenbox-DA” offers 30 GB storage space per student where you can store and share your documents with your study group.
- Overview of helpful online tools & apps for studying.