A module is a complete block with thematically defined results, given workload (credits) and clear evaluation criteria. A module can include several courses.
A module is registered only once, whereas a course can be attended or registered for more than once.
No specific dates or rooms are assigned to a module, so modules are not displayed in the timetable. The module is completed with an overall grade. This grade can be made up of the assessments of several graded papers. As soon as a module is completed, the grading appears in the performance overview. If only some of the module's submodules have been completed, neither grading nor CP will be displayed in the transcript of records.
- What is a module?
- How do I withdraw from a module?
- "Meine Module" zeigt auch abgeschlossene Module an
- What are the consequences of not withdrawing from a module?
- I don't know how many or which modules I have to take? Who can I ask for help?
- Startsemester eines Moduls
- In TUCaN sind falsche Credits am Modul angegeben.
- Eine Veranstaltung taucht in mehreren Modulen auf
- How do I register for a module?
- Anmeldung zu einem neueren Modul, wenn älteres Modul bereits angemeldet
- Vorgezogene Masterleistungen