According to (opens in new tab) section 32, students studying according to these APB are entitled to an oral supplementary examination (mEP) under certain conditions. APB
A supplementary oral examination is possible under the following conditions:
- No other mEP has been applied for or taken for this examination regulation by the same student.
- An application for an mEP was submitted to the responsible Office for Student Affairs in due time
- The examination for which the oral supplementary examination is requested was….
- a written examination
- the second retake examination
- assessed as "not sufficient
There is no entitlement to an oral supplementary examination if the assessment was “not sufficient” because of
- unexcused absence
- handing in a blank sheet of paper
- attempted cheating
Submitting an application
The application must be submitted to the responsible Office for Student Affairs within one month of the announcement after the examination result.
To apply, please complete the following form, sign it and hand it in to your Office for Student Affairs: (opens in new tab) Application for registration for the oral supplementary examination
If no application is received within the deadline, the examination is definitively failed!