Greeting message for the current summer semester
In their greeting message for the current summer semester, President Tanja Brühl and Vice President Heribert Warzecha address the members of the TU – employees and students alike. Topics include the testing strategy and vaccinations. (english subtitles available on YouTube)
Most important rules for responding to COVID-19 at TU Darmstadt
- At TU Darmstadt, working mobile from home and teaching digitally always have priority.
- The AHA+L rules (i.e. keeping a minimum distance, observing hygiene measures, wearing a mask and ventilating regularly) must be observed always and everywhere – even when just having been tested!
- Could you be infected or are you infected with COVID-19? If so, please inform our TU support team immediately by email: gesundheit@tu-…. You can contact the support team even on weekends and public holidays in case of questions about corona/COVID-19. Team members will give advice based on the current specifications and recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute and the Gesundheitsamt (local health department) on how best to proceed.
- If you are currently or have been in direct contact with an infected person, for instance in your household, you are deemed a “1st degree contact person”. In this case, you must stay at home and keep your distance from other people.
- Testing at medical facilities or testing centres is only conclusive five days after contact with an infected person. Should your time of contact be less than five days ago: Stay at home even if you test negative! The support team (gesundheit@tu-…) will assist you in case of questions.
- Check the „Corona webpage“ of TU Darmstadt regularly (preferably daily) for new information.
- Observe the rules and information provided in the Hygiene and infection control concept of TU Darmstadt and in the Guide. These documents are continuously updated to reflect the current pandemic situation.