In this workshop, scientists will learn how to use tools to find thematic literature related to their research focus.
- How can I develop a research strategy plan?
- How do I choose the appropriate research tool for my search query?
- How do I keep up to date with new publications in my research area?
- How do I evaluate my search results?
- How do I manage the literature I have found?
You will get answers to these questions in the workshop and can apply your new knowledge directly to practical examples.
If you attend, please make sure that your VPN access is activated: Instructions for setting up a VPN.
Andre Pfeifer (ULB)
This event takes place as part of the Hesse-wide event series "Fit für die Promotion". You can find the registration under https://eveeno.com/promotion-hessen.
On request, the ULB also offers tailor-made events and consultations on this topic.