- Overview of technologies, processes and process flows in 3D bioprinting
- Introduction to biology in 3D bioprinting, including cells, tissues, organs and ECM
- Materials of bioprinting with focus on implant materials as well as materials for tissue engineering, such as hydrogels
- processing of cell-hydrogel, formulations for an organ-on-a-chip system
- Hands-on training on printing parameters (working and discard positions, offsets, printing speed, pneumatic pressure, temperature, gating time, cell viability, etc.).
Operativ – Engineering, Operativ – Technology
Workshop Duration (Days):
2 Days (6h)