The event was funded by the Hessian State Ministry of Higher Education, Research and the Arts and supported by “WhiteBox” and “TAM – The Adaptive Mind”.
In total, we welcomed more than 40 participants in a hybrid setting with speakers and guests on site and further participants online.
- Stefan Roth, Technical University of Darmstadt: Explainable deep networks for computer vision.
- William J. Harrison, University of Queensland: The influence of natural image statistics on neural encoding, perception, and meta-cognition.
- C. Shawn Green, University of Wisconsin-Madison: Overcoming the “Curse of Specificity” in Behavioral Training: Transfer and Learning to Learn.
- Angela Yu, Technical University of Darmstadt:: Computational Modeling of Human Face Perception.
- Peter Bex, Northeastern University, Boston, MA. Psychophysics: from laboratory to clinic.