Dipl.-Inform. Jochen Becker
Head of TUDa-CERT, Deputy zIT-SB
work +49 6151 16-71021
Duties and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of TUDa-CERT include:
- Conception and implementation of measures to prevent security incidents and to minimize damage
- coordination in case of security incidents and misuse of it infrastructure
- Independent intervention to avert danger in the event of an IT emergency
- report about the IT security situation at the TU Darmstadt
In IT emergencies and critical IT situations at TU Darmstadt., the Computer Emergency Response Team of TU Darmstadt is authorized to issue instructions to users and administrators of IT.
The TUDa-CERT consists of the following members with decision-making authority:
- Head of the TUDa-CERT
- At least three further IT security experts from e.g. the areas of network, identity management, e-mail server and gateway, critical infrastructure and department(s) or institutions with a distinctive IT infrastructure.
By decision of the TUDa-CERT it can be extended by experts for operating systems or additional area representatives, but should not exceed the number of five persons.