The principal investigators of the first ever German-Austrian Collaborative Research Centre (CRC) “Computational Electric Machine Laboratory” permanently search for
good candidates (all genders) for doing doctoral research.
This CRC connects three interdisciplinary and internationally renowned research groups in computational engineering, at Technical University Darmstadt, in Germany, and at Graz University of Technology and Johannes Kepler University Linz, in Austria. The close cooperation of the partners fosters interdisciplinary collaborations and guarantees the candidates excellent future career opportunities in research and industry.
Each project is associated to one of the following research areas:
- Fluid Mechanics
Research positions offer:
- First-class PhD training in the fields of computational engineering
- Fully funded positions for 3 years (part-time possible)
- The chance to conduct high level research projects in a vivid academic network and a great working environment. Information concerning the research projects may be found . here
- A unique opportunity to link fundamental research with application-oriented aspects
- Excellent career opportunities
- Funding for visits of summer schools, conferences and international mobility to partner
If you are interested in the research topic and like the idea of joining CRC – TRR361/F90 at TU Graz, JKU Linz or TU Darmstadt, you are cordially welcome to send some documents with information about you (in a single PDF file):
- motivation letter (max. 2 pages),
- transcripts of BSc and MSc,
Only requests may be considered, which contain all of these documents.
Please use the submission form linked below:
General inquiries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org-….