Our front office and service counter are accessible online via Zoom. If you have questions and would like to speak with us, please click the following button during the Online-Counter times to enter the virtual waiting room and wait for our student assistants.
- Tue 14.00 – 15.00
- Thur 10.00 – 11.00
Concerning your E+ Placement TU Darmstadt is cooperating with the local contact for EU-Placements in Fulda.
- You are enrolled at the Technical University of Darmstadt
- The duration of the internship is between 2 and 5 months
- The internship will be carried out in one of the countries eligible for Erasmus + funding
- It is a full-time internship with a clear connection to your study programme
- Mandatory and voluntary internships are eligible
- Erasmus promotes funded internships in the 27 EU states as well as: United Kingdom (funding possible until May 31, 2023), Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Macedonia, Serbia and Turkey.
- The financial support (monthly) is classified into the respective country group.
- Current funding rates are subject to change. If the funding rates change, you will be informed as soon as possible.
Country group 1: 750,- €
(Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom)
Country group 2: 690,- €
(Belgium, France, Greece, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Portugal, Spain, Cyprus)
Country Group 3: 640,- €
(Bulgaria, Estonia, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, North-Macedonia, Czech Republic, Turkey, Hungary)
The following documents must be submitted with your application:
1. CV (signed and dated)
2. Letter of Motivation for Erasmus + Internship (at least one DIN A4 page, signed and dated)
3. Valid certificate of enrollment
4. The firm commitment of the internship company (with concrete date of the internship period)
5. (opens in new tab) (TU Darmstadt template) Insurance declaration
6. (opens in new tab) (TU Darmstadt template) Certificate of reference to your study programme certificate of recognition
7. (opens in new tab) (TU Darmstadt info-sheet) Possible additional funding
The documents must be dated at least one month before the start of the internship
Additional information on the required application documents you can also find . here
In order to receive a grant for your Erasmus+ internship, you have to apply online 6 weeks before the internship starts.
To apply for an internship in the UK, all the required documents must be submitted 4-5 months before the internship starts.
During the Online Application you will be asked to submit all required documents.
As soon as you have submitted the online application, please inform us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org-… with the information that you have submitted your online application.
Link to the Online Application
In order to apply online you will need a student email address of TU Darmstadt (either you are going to activate your student email address or you are configuring the direct forwarding) via . IDM-Portal
(opens in new tab)Information from DAAD
(opens in new tab)Information regarding the application
(opens in new tab)Useful tips for an internship abroad
(opens in new tab) Declaration of health insurance
(opens in new tab) Confirmation of relation to study programme
(opens in new tab) Additional funding for lower chances
(opens in new tab) Additional funding for green travel