Research activities: March 2023
Talks at minisymposium “Computational Methods for Electric Machines“, organized by Prof. Idoia Cortes Garcia and Prof. Peter Gangl. SIAM Conference on Computational Science and Engineering. March 2-3, 2023.
- Herbert De Gersem. Mathematical challenges in electric machine simulation.
- Herbert Egger. Energy-stable stator-rotor coupling and consistent torque computation by harmonic mortaring.
- Mario Mally. Tearing and interconnecting approach for H(curl).
- Klaus Roppert. Efficient 3D finite element scheme for solving electromagnetic field problems considering vector hysteresis.
- Nepomuk Krenn. Topology optimization of a rotating electric machine by the topological derivative.
- Christian Köthe. Space-time finite element methods for electric machines.
- Dimitrios Loukrezis. Surrogate modeling, uncertainty quantification, and sensitivity analysis for thermal circuit models of electric machines.
- Andreas Schafelner. Space-time methods for parabolic quasi-linear time-periodic evolution problems.
- Martin Schanz. 3D-ACA for time domain boundary element method. Mini-Workshop for waves. Graz. 22.03.2023.
- Martin Schanz. Realizations of the Generalized Adaptive Cross Approximation in an Acoustic Time Domain Boundary Element Method. GAMM Conference. Dresden. May 30 – June 2, 2023.
- Arjun Balagopal Menon. Adaptive time stepping for generalized Convolution Quadrature. GAMM Conference. Dresden. May 30 – June 2, 2023.
- Vibudha Lakshmi Keshava. Partial Integration based Regularization in Fast Multipole Boundary Element Method. GAMM Conference. Dresden. May 30 – June 2, 2023.