This is one of the features of the . The aim is to increase the opportunities for researchers to participate to EU calls from the Unite! Universities, helping researchers in their research and innovation activity. Unite! Agora
What is Unite! Agora?
Unite! Agora is a virtual platform connecting nine Unite! partner institutions, fostering collaboration in Research and Innovation.
The platform encourages collaborative projects, provides event updates, and promotes European partnerships. In the Agora you can:
- Access to the R&I notice board: view, post and interact for research collaborations, project consortia and seed funding proposals.
- Access to shared infrastructures and resources.
- Be informed of upcoming events.
How does the IRIS Notice Board work?
- Once you access the new Unite! Agora, under the R&I collaboration section you can select R&I proposals.
- Here you can explore Research and Innovation proposals, written by the Unite! Community.
- You will then be able to see proposal previews and subscribe to specific tags you are interested in, this way you’ll receive an email when a new proposal that may interest you is published.
- You can contact any proposal for potential collaborations via a contact form, as well as sign up and create new R&I proposals, visible to the public!
Check out this quick tutorial on how to utilise this new tool!
Recommended external content
We have selected external content from YouTube for you and would like to show it to you right here. To do this, you must reveal it with one click. You can hide the external content at any time with another click.
About IRIS project
Unite! Integrated Research and Innovation Services (IRIS) is a network that aims to boost the transformation of research and innovation in Unite! Universities. IRIS intends to promote international collaboration opportunities, designing R&I services.