This basic course focuses on topics such as dimensions of science communication, the interplay of actors and target groups or dealing with the media. The learning units are modular. The content is varied and includes animations and videos. The e-learning can be accessed online at any time and can be flexibly integrated into everyday professional and study life.
- Knowledge of the functions of external science communication
- Reflection on the actors, their roles and interactions
- Development and consolidation of core competences
- Dimensions of good science communication – the NaWik arrow, target groups, goal, topic, medium and style
- Science and the media
- Actors and their roles
- Basic rules for comprehensibility
- Trust in science
- Guidelines and potential pitfalls
- Videos and animations, texts, audio, screencasts
- Active entry, drag & drop, quizzes/tests, internal and external links
- Handouts, final test, certificate of attendance
Ingenium offers this course in cooperation with Human Resources and Organisational Development. Registration is therefore open to all employees of the TU Darmstadt who work as science communicators. Please register with Ingenium (see below).
Target group: doctoral candidates and postdocs, as well as all employees of the TU Darmstadt who work as science communicators.
Language: English + German
Dates/time: Independent learning units (14 modules) with a total duration of 8 hours can be completed within a period of 6 months.
Location: Online via (opens in new tab). You will receive the link to the dial-in via e-mail after your registration. WissKomm-Campus
Registration: Please fill in the (opens in new tab). Ingenium registration form