Which qualifications are needed to be admitted to a doctorate programme?
- 1. A Master’s degree from the TU Darmstadt
- 2. A Masters-equivalent degree course (following on from a Bachelor’s degree) equivalent to a total of 300 credits as defined by ECTS.
- 3. A State examination or Master's degree in higher education from a vocational school (Master of Education) equivalent to a minimum of 120 credits.
- 4. A comparable foreign university degree (which would entitle the graduate to be admitted for a doctoral degree in that country)
- 5. A degree in an unrelated field, provided that the candidate shows the necessary expertise in the area of interdisciplinary research as well as in the subject of the doctoral thesis
Sect. 7 Para. 5