The project comprises
Mentoring Hessen offers mentoring, training, and networking in German. International applicants can participate as mentees if they are female students, doctoral students, post-docs or other qualified female academic at a university in the German state of Hesse and have sufficient knowledge of German (roughly a B2 level according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages). Please note the Information for international mentees and mentors.
- Specific mentoring programmes to support
- Wide-ranging network events with the focus on “developing career strategies”.
- Mentee workshops on soft-skills, job applications and management topics
- Qualification for the mentors in the areas of mentoring, counselling and leadership
- Professional network for all participants with the aim to encourage interdisciplinary networking and professional development
- Participation in events within the framework of Mentoring Hessen is considered working time for employees at the TU Darmstadt and must be coordinated with your superior in advance.