(1) Doors and windows are open: Computers and accessories could be stolen from the rooms.
(2) The screen and thus possibly confidential information can be viewed by unauthorized persons.
(3) A slip of paper with passwords is visible and could be misused by unauthorized persons.
(4) A DVD labeled “Save” is lying around accessible.
(5) Printouts and copies with confidential data are lying around at printers and copiers.
(6) Computers with a direct connection to the Internet can bypass the network protection provided by the central firewall.
(7) Malware can enter the corporate network through private data carriers (a DVD in the picture).
(8) Leaking liquids endanger the hardware.
(9) Smoking means fire hazard.