Who helps organizing your studies?
The Offices for Student Affairs
The Office for Student Affairs at your department answers questions concerning
- modules and courses (registering, withdrawing, missing courses, small groups,…)
- examinations (registering, withdrawing, sick note, marks,…)
- examination regulations
- performance records
If you don't know which office is responsible for you degree program, please have a look at the A-Z list.
The TUCaN Team of the Dezernat II ist responsible for
- all technical issues, e.g. if the webportal is not available or if there are problems with the login
The Student Service of Dezernat II is responsible for issues such as
- Application, Admissions
- Enrolment, Change of degree programme
- Re-registration, leave of absence, de-registration
- Students' certificate
- Certificates for official institutions
- Change of address
The International Admission is responsible for foreign applicants and students.