Why your recruiting measures with us are so successful:
- You provide information about the career opportunities in your company.
- You position your job vacancies directly at TU Darmstadt.
- You get into personal and exclusive contact with selected students from the courses of your choice.
25.889 students currently attend TU Darmstadt, of which 8.614 are master students. They are distributed between 13 departments and 5 fields of study in 111 courses. 4,248 graduates successfully completed their studies in 2018.
- Computer Science: 3,963
- Mechanical Engineering: 2,801
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology: 2,487
- Civil and Environmental Engineering: 2,355
- Architecture: 1,347
- Natural Sciences
Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Materials and Earth Sciences: 5,020
- Law and Economics: 3,612
- History and Social Sciences: 2,949
- Human Sciences: 1,355
Last updated: WS 2018/19
What recruiting formats do we offer you?
Online job portal
Would you like to publish your job vacancy for student assistants, interns or graduates at TU Darmstadt? You can conveniently display your advertisement online via our job portal.
- You reach students and graduates at TU Darmstadt in a targeted manner.
- You are online for 28 days and can be found easily via the search function.
- You save yourself extensive searches for further contact persons and additional locations in which to display your advertisement.
You tell us in what courses you would like to support students with a scholarship – we’ll find suitable candidates for you.
- You link TU talents to your company at an early stage.
- We organise a celebration for you and your scholarship holders so that they can get to know each other personally.
- We announce your commitment on our website.
- Your investment in your junior staff is tax-deductible.
Price: 1,800 euros per scholarship per year
27,000 Students ─ 7 Universities: Matching Week 2023
Become visible as an international employer and present yourself to 27,000 international students.
- You receive a profile and advertise vacancies via the joint website of 7 universities in the Rhine-Main region.
- You attract particularly committed, adaptable and multilingual young talents.
- You invest in the future competitiveness of the Rhine-Main region as an economic location.
Interested companies are welcome to contact email@example.com