Dr. Frank Stangenberg-Haverkamp,
Chairman Executive Board and Family Board of E. Merck KG
It is the people behind any foundation and global company who are highly interested in the training and education of young people. The Deutschlandstipendium is best suited for just that. I cannot imagine a better investment into the future as an entrepreneur, foundation manager, parent or grandparent.
Why you should invest in our talents
- You will support students from subject areas that fit your HR recruiting profile perfectly
- In the shaping phase of their studies, you will personally get to know tomorrow’s specialists
- You will become a partner of our university and gain personal insights into teaching, research and science
- We will honour your commitment in our publications underlining your corporate social responsibility
- You invest in sustainable education and training of the most important resources of our country strengthening the success of Germany as a centre of finance, industry, trade and commerce
How you get involved as a donor?
You decide from which subject area you would like to support students
- You take on a year’s scholarship amounting to a one-time payment of at least 1,800 euros per scholarship for at least three students.
- For 2/3 of the students, you determine which department the supported students are from.
- We select the best students for you. We are happy to take your wishes into consideration here.
- During the ceremony for scholarship holders, which is expected to take place in January, you will get to know your scholarship holders in person.
- We honour your commitment on our website