Patents, trademarks & co.- How can I protect my ideas? (May 10th, 2023)
The number of patent applications is an important innovation indicator to show the performance of universities.
Innovations, inventions and patents also play an important role at TU Darmstadt, because they contribute to profile building and are conducive to start-up projects.
- What do I need to know if I want to apply for a patent, a trademark or a design?
- Where can I get information on application procedures and costs?
- How can I search for patents, trade marks and designs?
- How can I find out whether an IP right is still valid?
- What should I, as an employee, pay attention to in the case of service inventions?
You will get answers to these questions in the workshop and can apply your new knowledge directly to practical examples.
Target group: Doctoral candidates and postdocs (TU Darmstadt and RMU)
Trainer: Stephan Cradock & Ulrike Liebig I Universitäts- und Landesbibliothek Darmstadt
Time/date: Wednesday, May 10th, 2023 | 11:40 am – 01:10 pm
Location: Online (Zoom)
Registration: Please fill in the . Ingenium registration form