Central competences on proposal writing for third-party funding are an integral part of scientific education. To this end, we are offering a course for early career researchers considering or working on a draft for a research proposal (DFG or similar).
After sharing general information we discuss your questions on your research concepts or drafts for proposals. One of TU Darmstadt's (Foschungsmentoren) will share her or his knowledge from the perspective of both reviewer and applicant of research proposals. Research Mentors
- How do I write a successful research proposal?
- What needs to be considered regarding formalities and content?
- How do I enhance my chances in the process of the proposal application?
Target group: Advanced doctoral candidates and Post-Docs of all disciplines who work on a research proposal or plan to do so
- Dr. Stina Preuß | Directorate VI – Research Services & Technology Transfer, TU Darmstadt
- Dr. Angela Müller | Directorate VI – Ingenium, TU Darmstadt
Date/Time: Wednesday, October 11th, 2023 | 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Location: S1|03 Old Main University Building (Hochschulstr. 1), Room 212
Registration: Please fill in the (wird in neuem Tab geöffnet). Ingenium registration form