In a dynamic, constantly changing environment, leadership has a special role to play. It is no longer a controlling authority, but rather the motor for change. The world of work is becoming more complex and the demands on managers to adapt flexibly to new challenges are increasing.
The topic of this seminar will be how you succeed in freeing the team from old patterns of thinking and behavior and establishing a modern leadership culture in your environment. Furthermore, you will deal with the diverse daily routine of a manager and get to know the tasks and competencies that are of central importance in leading teams. Best practice approaches from the industry and the trainer's own leadership experiences round off the content.
You will learn how to motivate your employees according to their type and how to promote the individual strengths and abilities of each team member. You will also learn how to address weaknesses and criticism in such a way that your employees can accept and implement the feedback. Furthermore, you will receive ideas and assistance for clarifying conflict situations in the team.
- You will learn how to motivate your employees to top performance
- You will learn to communicate your messages convincingly and in a structured way
- You will learn how to recognize the strengths of your employees and promote them with the help of a growth mindset
- You will learn how to give feedback skillfully
- You will learn to solve conflicts quickly and sustainably
- You will get concrete implementation ideas and methods for your everyday life
- You will develop a personal leadership model that suits you best
Target group: Doctoral candidates and postdocs from all disciplines
Trainer: Dr. Viktoria Leonhard | Coach for Leadership
- Thursday, October 13th, 2022 | 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday, October 14th, 2022 | 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: S1|21 Ingenium House (Magdalenenstr. 25) Room A105
Please fill in the (wird in neuem Tab geöffnet) and send it signed by your supervisor or adviser via E-Mail: Ingenium registration formingenium-anmeldung@tu-…