Darmstadt is a future-oriented city located in the middle of the Rhine-Main region, which is known for its good infrastructure and economic situation. Around 5.5 million people live, work or study in the Rhine-Main region. Therefore the housing situation in Darmstadt is quite tight and searching for accommodations can be thus quite time-consuming. Additionally TU Darmstadt neither owns nor operates student dormitories. For this reason we offer support to international degree-seeking students in their search for affordable accommodation at the start of your studies.
Get to know Darmstadt better!
We offer assistance to newly enrolled international students of the TU Darmstadt.
- We advise and help you when you are looking for suitable accommodation.
- We explain Darmstadt's housing market to you, including general information about renting in Germany.
- We assist you in applying for a room in a shared flat.
- We receive offers from landlords and property owners with whom we have cultivated good contacts, from reliable real estate agents, and through Internet searches.
- Our service is free of charge.