Registering for courses
Registration for most courses opens when the course catalogue is published:
- Summer semester: 1st working day in March
- Winter semester: 1st working day in September
Dates may vary – please check your department's schedule. The registration period for each course is specified in TUCaN.
- Do not register for courses via the course catalogue. Go to Courses – My Courses – Registration.
- You must first register for the module and then for the course. The course will then appear in your timetable.
- When you enrol on a course, you are not automatically registered for the examination. Register for examinations under Examinations in the menu. You can only register for the examination if you are enrolled on the module and course.
- More information about registering for modules and courses