Generally, you don’t have to.
You can sign up for a repeat module examination, provided that you are (still) registered for the module, without signing up for the course again.
Study accompanying (Studienbegleitend) examinations are special cases. It may be that you have to repeat the course itself before being able to repeat the examination. In this case, you can register for the course as you normally would in TUCaN in the menu under Courses -> Registration.
- The appointment for a repeat examination isn’t shown in TUCaN.
- Modul oder Veranstaltung einer Prüfung wird nicht im aktuellen Semester angeboten
- Inability to take the exam due to illness - medical certificate
- Withdrawal from an examination without giving reasons
- Withdrawal from the examination for health or similarly serious reasons
- Inability to take the examination due to illness recognised during an examination
- Illness of a child or a relative in need of care