Who can help you with the organisation of your studies?

If there is a problem with the course of your studies, the Student Service can help you with organisational matters such as leave of absence or re-registration. The offices for student affairs in the departments are the contact for courses and examinations. And if you have any questions about TUCaN, you can contact the TUCaN team using the contact form.

The Offices for Student Affairs

The Office for Student Affairs at your department answers questions concerning

  • modules and courses (registering, withdrawing, missing courses, small groups,…)
  • examinations (registering, withdrawing, sick note, marks,…)
  • examination regulations
  • performance records

Student Service

The Student Service of Dezernat II is responsible for issues such as

  • Application, Admissions
  • Enrolment, Change of degree programme
  • Re-registration, leave of absence, de-registration
  • Students' certificate
  • Certificates for official institutions
  • Change of address

The International Admission is responsible for foreign applicants and students.